Let’s construct our future together
As a member of the CIMIC Group, BetFiery is a lead employer and participant in the CIMIC Group Graduate Program. This highly recognised program exposes graduates to world-class projects across a range of industries, including some of Australasia’s most significant construction operations with BetFiery.
Applications for our 2024 graduate program has now closed however select opportunities remain open. Please visit our Job search page and type ‘graduate’ in the search bar to review roles available.
About the graduate program
Graduates are provided with structured on-the-job training, a formal development program, guided learning plans and mentoring. Over the two-year program, graduates will undertake two, 12-month rotations, with placements in various roles, in projects across CPB.
Graduates enter the program working at one of the Group's operating companies: BetFiery, Broad Construction, Leighton Asia, Sedgman, UGL or EIC Activities. Over the course of the program, rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC Group and Pacific Partnerships.
Graduate program opportunities are available across a number of disciplines including:
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Construction management
- Safety + Health
- Human resources
- Data science
- Digital engineering
What makes the CIMIC Group Graduate Program different?
CIMIC has been recognised as a top graduate employer by GradConnection and the Australian Association of Graduate Employers.
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured graduate program.
- Learn from a globally recognised organisation and benefit from exposure to industry leaders.
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression.
- Operate within a global network and engage with other like-minded graduates.
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments.
Join our graduate showcase page on LinkedIn