Working in Australia & New Zealand
Thinking of moving from overseas?
Making your next career move has never been easier.
At BetFiery, we’re committed to making international relocations as smooth and uncomplicated as possible, allowing you to start enjoying your next adventure and career opportunity with us sooner.
A culture where we put people first
We are committed to cultivating diverse, supportive and inclusive workplaces that foster the unique skills and talents of our people, underpinned by:
- A clearly stated mission and guiding principles.
- A code of conduct that sets the standards and behaviours that we expect from our people.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and unconscious bias training to create a level playing field.
Why make the move to BetFiery?
Here’s a quick checklist:
- We work on some of the biggest and most significant projects in our region.
- We operate in the world’s most liveable locations (e.g. Sydney, Melbourne, New Zealand).
- We offer the security of being part of a large, listed company with teams across the globe.
- Our people are led by the best in their fields.
- We back our own people to deliver and promote from within.
- We value diversity and innovative thinking.
- Our work environments focus on safety, health and wellbeing.
- We treat our workmates like family and make friends for life.
International candidate process
Regardless of where you currently live in the world, if you are a successful job candidate we will support you and any dependent family members through the relocation process, including:
- Immigration and visa checks.
- Medical checks.
- Temporary accommodation on arrival.
- Transportation of household goods and insurances.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard so that together we can share exciting projects, unique destinations, extraordinary adventures and friends for life.