Creating positive pathways for women
BetFiery is committed to encouraging the participation of women in our company at all levels, both in our offices and on our projects. We believe in providing equal career opportunities to create a culture that recognises the unique value that women bring to our business.
We provide equal opportunities throughout the employment lifecycle. Current initiatives include:
- Career opportunities for women across a range of disciplines including engineering, Project Management, Safety and more.
- Ongoing pay equity reviews to address the gender pay gap.
- Extended paid parental leave, providing up to 16 weeks of primary carer leave and up to two weeks of partner leave.
We provide women with development opportunities to help them reach their potential. Current initiatives include:
- Our partnership with the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC).
- Our Women in Construction program gives females a clear career pathway into the industry.
- Our Emerging Female Leaders program and mentoring opportunities.
Senior leaders are responsible for demonstrating visible and accountable leadership for gender diversity. Current initiatives include:
- Challenging all parts of our business to achieve gender participation targets.
- Annual reporting to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA).
We strive to create an inclusive culture that supports, encourages and allows women to be their authentic selves. Current initiatives include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Unconscious Bias training to create a level playing field.
- Embedding flexibility in the way we work.
- Female focused events such as International Women’s Day.